The Z war One Bundle includes Z War One: Damnation - Issue 1 plus Issue 2 and the Agent Z pack
Each subsequent comic book acts as an expansion pack, continuing the game's epic story, whilst introducing new miniatures, game mechanics & environments.
The Issue 1 box set contains everything you need to start playing Z War One:
- The Z War One Issue 1 rule book / extended comic book
- 22 highly detailed 28mm metal miniatures (unpainted).
- 4 full colour double sided game tiles (12x12)
- 36 doors & stands
- 60 full colour cards
- 4 character cards
- 55 full colour game counters
- 1 character tracker pad
- 4 eight sided dice
ISSUE 2 - DAWN OF THE DIGGER!
Issue 2 is upon us and with it, comes the mighty Digger. Bursting from the ground and tearing apart our heroes in seconds, Diggers make the shambling Z hordes feel like a minor inconvenience. Fortunately, standing between these fearsome subterranean foes and our inevitable extinction is one VERY well prepared Yorkshireman and his dog.
The story continues - 4 more epic chapters... 4 more nerve-shredding battles!
New enemies - The Diggers are here & they hunt by vibration. Tread lightly, or be torn to shreds!
New heroes - Goose & Luger bring a whole host of new tricks to the hero's arsenal, but will it be enough?
The Director - 2 more quick play director games utilising Issue 2 assets.
- THE ISSUE 2 SET CONTAINS:
- The Z War One Issue 2 rule book / comic book
- 5 highly detailed 28mm metal miniatures (unpainted, also available in metal).
- 2 full colour double sided game tiles (12x6)
- 10 doors & stands
- 18 search / equipment / director cards
- 1 character stat card
- 20 full colour game counters
Agent Z "Tactical Espionage - with Zombies!" Agent Z is a limited edition mini companion game which ships with all "Z Day" and "Total War" pledges. Different in tone to the co-operative Z War game, Agent Z is a 2 player "versus" game which pits two secret agents against each other in a variety of different scenarios. Of course it's all set to the backdrop of a world overrun with zombies and other infected, but now those zombies can be used against your enemy. Throw a pheromone grenade and see your opponent swarmed, grab a passing corpse and use it as an undead human shield or, using a director card, take direct control of a digger and give the opposition something serious to worry about.
New Agent Z missions are to be released regularly online, using assets from all the future Z War One issues. The two Agent Z characters and miniatures may also be used in the quick-play "Director" games.
- THE COMIC BOOK CAMPAIGN
- The 1-4 player campaign seamlessly makes the transition between comic book & tabletop, as the thrilling finale of each chapter plays out on the game board. Limited ammunition, resources & time limits make for fast-paced, heart-pounding action, as the fates of our comic book heroes are placed in your hands. Survive the chapter, level up your team & the story continues...
- DIRECTOR MODE
- In addition to the comic book campaign, the 2-5 player Director Mode is a quick-play game variation, allowing one player, through the use of director cards, to stack the odds against the heroes, manipulating spawning, pacing & enemy behaviour to suit their own evil design!